HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Calling to Vietnam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
miua55555



Posts : 59
Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:17 am

I am using iCallBack $10 value card, which can be bought at $7.80-$8.00 at Jalan Besar. The card allows me to chat up to 150 mins. Please take note no to get the 3-in-1 iCallBack which sucks. Only 100mins talktime.

It works by dialing to their call station (singapore no. +65), which will auto cut your line while connecting to vietnam no.(+84) at the same time. Then the call station will call your mobile and you will be connected directly to the vietnam no. This only works for mobile phone no. with free incoming call.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
premierserv



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 53
Location (Country) : I LOVE VN

PostSubject: Calling vn   Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:34 am

The cheapest I have found so far is Google voice. You can download to your computer and also your mobile.
cost to Vn mobile. .09 a minute. no connection fee and the calls are crystal clear.
If you need to text. Skype is the cheapest for that. .06 a text.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:28 am

premierserv wrote:
The cheapest I have found so far is Google voice. You can download to your computer and also your mobile.
cost to Vn mobile. .09 a minute. no connection fee and the calls are crystal clear.
If you need to text. Skype is the cheapest for that. .06 a text.

Wow thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:00 am

botarbolampar wrote:
IMO. Phương Đông (VNPT Global Prepaid Calling Card) is still the best.

OMG I have to eat my words bro. Lately having problem calling out using this Blue colour card "Phuong Dong". I tried to call the customer service numbers provided on the card. Those operator were vietnamese too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:35 am

Problem with Phương Đông (VNPT Global Prepaid Calling Card)

1) couldn't connect the line
2) calls cut off suddenly
3) customer service were viets, cut help much

Beware!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apollo2008



Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-04-11
Location (Country) : apollo2008

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:51 am

I'm also switched to using icallback card..
Budget card which is one of the best has closed down... Haiz..

I have try one card known as Ao Dai ... All wording is written in Vietnamese.

This card also very good but very hard to find. Anyone use this card before?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:33 pm

apollo2008 wrote:
I'm also switched to using icallback card..
Budget card which is one of the best has closed down... Haiz..
I have try one card known as Ao Dai ... All wording is written in Vietnamese.
This card also very good but very hard to find. Anyone use this card before?

I went to a neighbourhood shop this morning.
He strongly recommended BIP or 1576 ICC.
I'm trying it now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:28 am

botarbolampar wrote:


I went to a neighbourhood shop this morning.
He strongly recommended BIP or 1576 ICC.
I'm trying it now.

Btw, doesn't M1 and Starhub also offer FREE IDD? Only local charges apply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:51 am

Adguy wrote:
botarbolampar wrote:

I went to a neighbourhood shop this morning.
He strongly recommended BIP or 1576 ICC.
I'm trying it now.
Btw, doesn't M1 and Starhub also offer FREE IDD? Only local charges apply.

Really......................WOW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cunt_ranger



Posts : 163
Join date : 2010-01-24
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:00 am

botarbolampar wrote:
Adguy wrote:
botarbolampar wrote:

I went to a neighbourhood shop this morning.
He strongly recommended BIP or 1576 ICC.
I'm trying it now.
Btw, doesn't M1 and Starhub also offer FREE IDD? Only local charges apply.

Really......................WOW

The free IDD 018 from Starhub only covers some countries and VIETNAM isn't in the list!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apollo2008



Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-04-11
Location (Country) : apollo2008

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:20 am

botarbolampar wrote:
apollo2008 wrote:
I'm also switched to using icallback card..
Budget card which is one of the best has closed down... Haiz..
I have try one card known as Ao Dai ... All wording is written in Vietnamese.
This card also very good but very hard to find. Anyone use this card before?

I went to a neighbourhood shop this morning.
He strongly recommended BIP or 1576 ICC.
I'm trying it now.

bro, BIP is cheap but there are some lagging in conversation.. Sometime you need to wait awhile then can here the reply...

I tried icallback not back.. they will send you sms a telephone number assigned to you so that you don't have to dial the long oversea numbers you just dialed again in future if you intend to make the same call. I find it very convenient since i always call my baxa ...

please do not buy icallback 3+1 ... it is total different card...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:42 pm

apollo2008 wrote:

bro, BIP is cheap but there are some lagging in conversation.. Sometime you need to wait awhile then can here the reply...
I tried icallback not back.. they will send you sms a telephone number assigned to you so that you don't have to dial the long oversea numbers you just dialed again in future if you intend to make the same call. I find it very convenient since i always call my baxa ...
please do not buy icallback 3+1 ... it is total different card...

Thanks a million Laughing Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:37 am

Adguy wrote:
botarbolampar wrote:


I went to a neighbourhood shop this morning.
He strongly recommended BIP or 1576 ICC.
I'm trying it now.

Btw, doesn't M1 and Starhub also offer FREE IDD? Only local charges apply.

Yes M1 got free IDD. BUT there is peak and off-peak which cost 16c and 8c respectively.

If I m not wrong, calling card got no peak hour, flatrate, only connection charge.

So if day time I wan call for more than 3min, I use calling card.
Day time call less than 3min, I use M1 free idd.
At night after 8pm, use M1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:06 am

jackbl wrote:

Yes M1 got free IDD. BUT there is peak and off-peak which cost 16c and 8c respectively.
So if day time I wan call for more than 3min, I use calling card.
Day time call less than 3min, I use M1 free idd.
At night after 8pm, use M1.

Wowwwwwwww the best is let them call us kekekekekeke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:28 am

botarbolampar wrote:

Wowwwwwwww the best is let them call us kekekekekeke Very Happy

No one want to call you la. kekeke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:47 pm

Adguy wrote:
botarbolampar wrote:

Wowwwwwwww the best is let them call us kekekekekeke Very Happy
No one want to call you la. kekeke

They dare not. My ba xa will kill them.
When viet gal gets jealous. OMG can't imagine what will happen next.
Cut your little bro too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cunt_ranger



Posts : 163
Join date : 2010-01-24
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:16 am

I think now the most economical way to call Vietnam is through Talk-a-thon... the lowest I paid for a talk-a-thon card is $7.70 at a stall in Tanjong Pagar market!! Now Talk-a-thon got lucky draw, can get $1 free call, I hit a few times already!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:48 pm

cunt_ranger wrote:
I think now the most economical way to call Vietnam is through Talk-a-thon... the lowest I paid for a talk-a-thon card is $7.70 at a stall in Tanjong Pagar market!! Now Talk-a-thon got lucky draw, can get $1 free call, I hit a few times already!!! Very Happy

OMG come to think of it.
When we go KTV S$50.00 tips just pay like nobody business.
Now trying save every cents kekekekekekekeke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moontran



Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-05-03
Age : 27
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Tue May 10, 2011 9:05 am

Guys,
Use the Chatchat calling card,the quality is much better.I've tried BIP but it's not that good,even though the timing is longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Tue May 10, 2011 9:55 am

moontran wrote:
Guys,
Use the Chatchat calling card,the quality is much better.I've tried BIP but it's not that good,even though the timing is longer.

Agree!

_________________

For the latest updates on our forum, please follow us on Twitter @Learnviet_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moinguoimotnoi



Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location (Country) : hcm

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Tue May 10, 2011 4:07 pm

BIP: the published talk time appears to be long but I personally feel that the deduction rate is super fast.

Chatchat: Yes, this is the one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Fri May 13, 2011 7:18 pm

moinguoimotnoi wrote:
BIP: the published talk time appears to be long but I personally feel that the deduction rate is super fast.

Chatchat: Yes, this is the one.

BIP published 2hr 50min. Each connection may reduce a further 5-8min or more Sad Chatchat is only 90min Sad

I am using BIP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goodjo



Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-08-02
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:24 am

bros..

I am not sure if you have heard of this IDD card called "Viet Nam Thong". I am currently using it. You can call for 266 mins with this card, and the clarity is as good as M1 012 IDD call. I am not how long you can call to vietnam by using call back service with this card.. You can buy it from me if you can't find it in any handphone shops (I had a tough time searching for this card as not every shops selling it). Sad



P/S: I call to vietnam by using combination of M1 prepaid card and "Viet Nam Thong" IDD card as I find it the cheapest way to call..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Ôn Được Quyền



Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-07-04
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 am

goodjo wrote:
bros..

I am not sure if you have heard of this IDD card called "Viet Nam Thong". I am currently using it. You can call for 266 mins with this card, and the clarity is as good as M1 012 IDD call. I am not how long you can call to vietnam by using call back service with this card.. You can buy it from me if you can't find it in any handphone shops (I had a tough time searching for this card as not every shops selling it). Sad



P/S: I call to vietnam by using combination of M1 prepaid card and "Viet Nam Thong" IDD card as I find it the cheapest way to call..

Bro, can share where did you get this card from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goodjo



Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-08-02
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Yes, I got it from the main distributor from bukit merah main distributor (the main distributor asked me to get the IDD card from normal handphone shop which i couldn't find it at any handphone shop I went). So I have decided to buy in bulk from them. (I am willing to give their address to you, but as far as I know, they only sell the cards in bulk). and I am selling each card at SGD9.50. :p ofcz, I am willing to provide you all the information you need.

William Ôn Được Quyền wrote:
goodjo wrote:
bros..

I am not sure if you have heard of this IDD card called "Viet Nam Thong". I am currently using it. You can call for 266 mins with this card, and the clarity is as good as M1 012 IDD call. I am not how long you can call to vietnam by using call back service with this card.. You can buy it from me if you can't find it in any handphone shops (I had a tough time searching for this card as not every shops selling it). Sad



P/S: I call to vietnam by using combination of M1 prepaid card and "Viet Nam Thong" IDD card as I find it the cheapest way to call..

Bro, can share where did you get this card from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Calling to Vietnam   Today at 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Calling to Vietnam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» HEAR THE SAVIOR CALLING BY DERROL SAWYER
» The new job keeps calling me
» Dreams of God's Calling On My Life?
» CALLING ALL PRAYER INTERCESSORS!
» Partial Dream Manifestation: Is God Calling Me To Act?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OTHER DISCUSSIONS ON VIETNAM :: Discussions on Vietnam-
Jump to: