Share | 

Having a ba xa in Vietnam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
fcukger

Location (Country) : vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:26 am

how i envy you guys... my bg only 17yrs+ coming to 18 on this aug... had a very touch time talking to her as my tieng viet really pte ltd... jus wondering how long can i survice this relationship... i am 18yrs her snr... everytime i said wanna break off she will break into tears nearly on the spot... so now what can i do huhx??? any special advise from the snr over here??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin

Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:12 am

fcukger wrote:
how i envy you guys... my bg only 17yrs+ coming to 18 on this aug... had a very touch time talking to her as my tieng viet really pte ltd... jus wondering how long can i survice this relationship... i am 18yrs her snr... everytime i said wanna break off she will break into tears nearly on the spot... so now what can i do huhx??? any special advise from the snr over here??

Troi oi... cradle snatcher!!!

With all due respect to Viet gals... I do think that their way of thinking is slightly less matured compared to say Sgp girls. You probably need to discount about 3 years off their ages. So in your case, your bg probably thinks like a 14 year old.

These are things you have to accept if you want a Viet bg, but yet again, innocence and simplicity has its virtues.

For the latest updates on our forum, please follow us on Twitter @Learnviet_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fcukger

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:35 am

Adguy wrote:
fcukger wrote:

Troi oi... cradle snatcher!!!

With all due respect to Viet gals... I do think that their way of thinking is slightly less matured compared to say Sgp girls. You probably need to discount about 3 years off their ages. So in your case, your bg probably thinks like a 14 year old.

These are things you have to accept if you want a Viet bg, but yet again, innocence and simplicity has its virtues.

know her 1yr +... finally together on womens day... she is so cute sometimes that i really forgive her about the lies she told me... over this weeks finally she tells the truth in whatever she dos and reports if she goes out with guy for kopi... not like when started at march that lies were flying around... kc are invested more and more... really tired sometimes... but the feeling for her is getting stronger as days goes by... till now havent meet her parents and sibling yet but according to her her parents had known someone like me is around the corner with her daughter... but dont know how much percent shld i believe her??? aiya... redi confused sometimes what shld i do??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin

Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:51 am

Does anyone know how to say goosebumps in Viet? Razz

For the latest updates on our forum, please follow us on Twitter @Learnviet_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fcukger

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:24 am

Adguy wrote:
Does anyone know how to say goosebumps in Viet? Razz

noi da ga?? is this correct??? same translation as from google website but i counter check with my viet staff and she said is correct... anyone out there to verify???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Today at 2:22 am

Back to top Go down

Having a ba xa in Vietnam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5