Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)

Go down 
+2
botarbolampar
cunt_ranger
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LearnViet_
Admin

Location (Country) : Singapore

1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:46 am

Date: 12-Feb
Time: 7pm
Venue: Party World (Shenton Way)
Proposed activities: Viet songs KTV singing session

Nameroll:
Adguy
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:27 am

Adguy wrote:
KT's group?

Yeah, old friends liao................they're old, I'm their friend kekekekekekeke.
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:29 am

Adguy wrote:
Nameroll:
Adguy

Adguy
Botar X 2
Cunt_ranger

Anyone else........................
Back to top Go down
cunt_ranger

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:25 pm

botarbolampar wrote:
Adguy wrote:
Nameroll:
Adguy

Adguy
Botar X 2
Cunt_ranger

Anyone else........................

How about bro sosltd??? He wanted to join us for last Friday outing but since it was postponed, dunno if he still interested...
Back to top Go down
cunt_ranger

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:12 am

Ok... an update on the attendees...

So far the parties interested in the first outing at Partyworld@Shenton Way will be:

Adguy
Botar x 2
Me
Sosltd
Hero619 (tentative)

Any others interested please let me know...
Back to top Go down
sosltd

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:53 am

~~~ Post Deleted ~~~

Last edited by sosltd on Thu May 13, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:09 am

sosltd wrote:
Note the x2 next to my name.
Adguy
Botar x 2
Me
Sosltd x 2
Hero619 (tentative)
Joining me will be a buddy who have been going BK with me.

Adguy
Botar
Me
Sosltd x 2
Hero619 (tentative)

My x 2 cannot make it.
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:28 am

Yesterday's outing was outstanding.

Thanks to all who took time to come down, and especially to bro cunt_ranger who made it all happen.

Let's hope to see a bigger group the next time round Laughing
Back to top Go down
cunt_ranger

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Adguy wrote:
Yesterday's outing was outstanding.

Thanks to all who took time to come down, and especially to bro cunt_ranger who made it all happen.

Let's hope to see a bigger group the next time round Laughing

It was great meeting with like minded brothers and thanks to all who came down! I hope all of you enjoyed yourselves and maybe we can have another outing soon and hang out together in a Viet pub next time with some con gai??? Laughing
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:51 pm

cunt_ranger wrote:

It was great meeting with like minded brothers and thanks to all who came down! I hope all of you enjoyed yourselves and maybe we can have another outing soon and hang out together in a Viet pub next time with some con gai??? Laughing

Definitely! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
terrytan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:34 am

Damn! I missed this outing.

Just got back from malaysia. Will try to make it for next time round
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:09 am

terrytan wrote:

Will hold you to your word Razz
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:29 am

Adguy wrote:
terrytan wrote:
Will hold you to your word Razz

Another round, we can do it in HCMC too. lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:58 am

botarbolampar wrote:

Another round, we can do it in HCMC too. lol Laughing

This is a given liao! Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2