HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 How can we improve this forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: How can we improve this forum?   Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Hi all,

If there's anything we can do at all to make this forum better, do share with me your honest opinions.

Looking forward to a more vibrant community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve this forum?   Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:49 am

Adguy wrote:
Hi all,
If there's anything we can do at all to make this forum better, do share with me your honest opinions.
Looking forward to a more vibrant community.

It's the numbers game my friend. I think it is all about recruitment. If we can have a mixer of viet and sing members, that would be the best of both world. I will try to recruit some viet friends for this forum.

E.g. Sing wanted to learn tieng viet and viet wanted to learn tieng anh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve this forum?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:53 am

Notice lately, we have some vietnamese members.
Maybe it's a win win for both. They learn english, we learn viet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve this forum?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:00 am

botarbolampar wrote:
Notice lately, we have some vietnamese members.
Maybe it's a win win for both. They learn english, we learn viet.

It's a great situation to have.

Would be better if our Viet friends can share more about Vn with everyone from ard the world.

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve this forum?   Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:46 am

Adguy wrote:
botarbolampar wrote:
Notice lately, we have some vietnamese members.
Maybe it's a win win for both. They learn english, we learn viet.
It's a great situation to have.
Would be better if our Viet friends can share more about Vn with everyone from ard the world.
Smile

By then, it's going to be a Singviet or Vietsing forum. We can exchange information and learn from each other, why not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve this forum?   Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:57 am

Do continue to let us know how we can improve the forum.

_________________

For the latest updates on our forum, please follow us on Twitter @Learnviet_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Ôn Được Quyền



Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-07-04
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve this forum?   Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:40 am

How about listing some of the Vietnamese cultures here so that new members like myself would be able to learn and there would not get a cultural shock? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve this forum?   Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:50 pm

William Ôn Được Quyền wrote:
How about listing some of the Vietnamese cultures here so that new members like myself would be able to learn and there would not get a cultural shock? Embarassed

Good idea!


_________________

For the latest updates on our forum, please follow us on Twitter @Learnviet_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candynguyen



Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location (Country) : 87

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve this forum?   Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Adguy wrote:
William Ôn Được Quyền wrote:
How about listing some of the Vietnamese cultures here so that new members like myself would be able to learn and there would not get a cultural shock? Embarassed

Good idea!


there are alots of vietnamese cultures. so actually what u want to know about vietnamese cultures. Moreovers, between different regions in my country we have different cultures.

If u want to do busineses in vietnam or u want to get married with vietnamese gals or something like that....., there will be alots of customs.

however what exactly do u want to know abt vietnamese culture? If i know i am willing to tell u. :d

Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Ôn Được Quyền



Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-07-04
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve this forum?   Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Candynguyen wrote:
Adguy wrote:
William Ôn Được Quyền wrote:
How about listing some of the Vietnamese cultures here so that new members like myself would be able to learn and there would not get a cultural shock? Embarassed

Good idea!


there are alots of vietnamese cultures. so actually what u want to know about vietnamese cultures. Moreovers, between different regions in my country we have different cultures.

If u want to do busineses in vietnam or u want to get married with vietnamese gals or something like that....., there will be alots of customs.

however what exactly do u want to know abt vietnamese culture? If i know i am willing to tell u. :d


Thank you Candy. You are always so willing to share. Smile
I would actually like to know more about Vietnam's culture. Things like it's rude to point your feet at the ancestral altar or what are the things you should bring when you visit a Vietnamese family kind of stuff. I also would like to know generally the thoughts of Vietnamese girls. How to know if a Vietnamese girl really loves you, what are the things they would do/say/behave.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
echngoidaygieng_2829



Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 27
Location (Country) : Vietnam (Hue)

PostSubject: hi, i'm a Vietnamese.   Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Who can help me practice English.???
I'll very happy to help you practice Vietnamese .
My Yahoo ID: echngoidaygieng_2829
Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve this forum?   Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:35 am

echngoidaygieng_2829 wrote:
Who can help me practice English.???
I'll very happy to help you practice Vietnamese .
My Yahoo ID: echngoidaygieng_2829
Nice to meet you.

Welcome to our forum!

_________________

For the latest updates on our forum, please follow us on Twitter @Learnviet_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThanhHuyen



Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-12-23
Location (Country) : Việt Nam

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve this forum?   Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:20 pm

forum ít thành viên quá. mình nghĩ vì forum chưa cung cấp nhiều phương pháp học tiếng việt hiệu quả! nhưng cơ bản mình nghĩ lý do là vì có ít người học tiếng việt quá. hic hic.

forum have just a few membes. i think cause forum did not provide many efford menthod to learn Vietnamese. but i thick the basic reson is it just have a few people want to learn vietnamese. hic hic

Mình nghĩ thế! it's just my opinion!

E is not my mother langue, so please excuse me if i get it wrong! Im trying hard to learn English! hi hi bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How can we improve this forum?   Today at 12:57 pm

Back to top Go down
 
How can we improve this forum?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Forum Rank Structure
» New Sub-Forum
» BACk ISSUES O.F.R. (Online Forum Release)
» Forum Ranking after 1,500 post mark
» The Forum's Purpose

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ANNOUNCEMENTS AND UPDATES :: Feedback-
Jump to: