HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 One word story game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: One word story game   Sat May 29, 2010 8:42 am

jackbl wrote:
weiwei wrote:
Adguy wrote:
long_dep_zai wrote:
May be my word is not sutable. i deleted, go on guys!

Dun be silly. Anything goes.

So the line is now...

Chung ta da di bo toi quan bar uong bia. Chung ta se lam ban voi long. Khi

next...

Hi, i'm new here. hope to learn more from all of you. here's my word.

Chung ta da di bo toi quan bar uong bia. Chung ta se lam ban voi long. Khi nao

con gai = girl

Khi nao con gai....

tới = reach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: One word story game   Sat May 29, 2010 8:44 am

Adguy wrote:
Why my thread die liao? Crying or Very sad

Cos u also not participating .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: One word story game   Sat May 29, 2010 8:49 am

jackbl wrote:
jackbl wrote:
weiwei wrote:
Adguy wrote:
long_dep_zai wrote:
May be my word is not sutable. i deleted, go on guys!

Dun be silly. Anything goes.

So the line is now...

Chung ta da di bo toi quan bar uong bia. Chung ta se lam ban voi long. Khi

next...

Hi, i'm new here. hope to learn more from all of you. here's my word.

Chung ta da di bo toi quan bar uong bia. Chung ta se lam ban voi long. Khi nao

con gai = girl

Khi nao con gai....

tới = reach

Khi nao con gai toi, anh Long sẽ dắt con gái cho chúng ta.

When the girls reach, Brother Long will bring the girls to us. Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: One word story game   Sat May 29, 2010 8:56 am

jackbl wrote:
Adguy wrote:
Why my thread die liao? Crying or Very sad

Cos u also not participating .... Very Happy

Because we can't do concecutive words mah... so must give others the chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
long_dep_zai



Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-05-04
Age : 28
Location (Country) : Hanoi, Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: One word story game   Sat May 29, 2010 9:22 am

jackbl wrote:
Khi nao con gai toi, anh Long sẽ dắt con gái cho chúng ta.

When the girls reach, Brother Long will bring the girls to us. Smile Very Happy

haha!i'm not a "mama"

Chung ta da di bo toi quan bar uong bia. Chung ta se lam ban voi long. Khi
nao con gai toi, anh Long sẽ dắt con gái cho chúng ta.



Nhưng
(but)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: One word story game   Sat May 29, 2010 9:36 am

Adguy wrote:
jackbl wrote:
Adguy wrote:
Why my thread die liao? Crying or Very sad

Cos u also not participating .... Very Happy

Because we can't do concecutive words mah... so must give others the chance.

Others not taking up the chance leh :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: One word story game   Sat May 29, 2010 9:39 am

long_dep_zai wrote:
jackbl wrote:
Khi nao con gai toi, anh Long sẽ dắt con gái cho chúng ta.

When the girls reach, Brother Long will bring the girls to us. Smile Very Happy

haha!i'm not a "mama"

Chung ta da di bo toi quan bar uong bia. Chung ta se lam ban voi long. Khi
nao con gai toi, anh Long sẽ dắt con gái cho chúng ta.



Nhưng
(but)

chúng ta phải dành con gái đẹp nhất cho Anh Long.

We must save the most beautiful girl for Brother Long Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: One word story game   Sat May 29, 2010 9:40 am

Adguy wrote:
jackbl wrote:
Adguy wrote:
Why my thread die liao? Crying or Very sad

Cos u also not participating .... Very Happy

Because we can't do concecutive words mah... so must give others the chance.

I think word by word will be too slow. Can we change the rule to be SENTENCE ??? Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: One word story game   Sat May 29, 2010 9:51 am

jackbl wrote:


I think word by word will be too slow. Can we change the rule to be SENTENCE ??? Very Happy Razz

Young man, cannot be so impatient Laughing

Everything must do slowly then will enjoy.

If you settle in 5 mins, then where's the fun?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: One word story game   Today at 12:57 pm

Back to top Go down
 
One word story game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» A rather personal story and correction dream God gave me
» The Story of the Three Dimes
» Joyce Meyers word from the Lord ministered to me- hope it ministers to you
» spoken word in dream
» Afraid of the third story

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: VIETNAMESE LANGUAGE LOVERS CLUB :: Discussions on Vietnamese Language-
Jump to: