Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BEWARE!!!!!

Go down 
+2
long_dep_zai
botarbolampar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

BEWARE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BEWARE!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:21 am

On sunday, during lunch just before my flight back Sing.

Me and my ba xa headed to Nguyen Tri Phuong in D10 for some food.
As we were crossing the road. Suddenly a motorbike dash in front of my ba xa and snatch her gold chain. It was so fast that we could not hardly react.
While that ass hole were holding the gold chain with one hand and trying to speed off on his motorbike with the other hand. He drop it before I could give him a good kick.

Can't imagine how desperate this people were. With us around they still dare to snatch in broad daylight.

By he way, one year ago. Similar incident happened. But that ass hole got away with only a $2 chain.

Beware, while you're walking along saigon streets. Avoid using your cellphone too.
Back to top Go down
long_dep_zai

long_dep_zai

Location (Country) : Hanoi, Vietnam

BEWARE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:32 am

bull s**t! what a shame!

Mad
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

BEWARE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:16 am

long_dep_zai wrote:
bull s**t! what a shame! 😠

Troi oi, this is the truth. Most probably, this were those job of the desperate drugs addict.
Back to top Go down
weiwei

Location (Country) : SG

BEWARE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:04 pm

oh my! i'm glad i havent met with such incidents ye, although my VN friends always tell me to be very careful with my wallet, handphone, bag, camera ...
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

Location (Country) : Singapore

BEWARE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:22 pm

weiwei wrote:
oh my! i'm glad i havent met with such incidents ye, although my VN friends always tell me to be very careful with my wallet, handphone, bag, camera ...

This is a very real situation.

Worse part is... no one will help you.

Just have to count on yourself to BEWARE.
Back to top Go down
sosltd

BEWARE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:24 pm

true true... when I was there, the bloke who was honda'ing me around checking out the Honda girls was telling me never ever display any valuable publicly, even if it's a Ericsson GH688.
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

BEWARE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:27 pm

sosltd wrote:
true true... when I was there, the bloke who was honda'ing me around checking out the Honda girls was telling me never ever display any valuable publicly, even if it's a Ericsson GH688.

Esp if you (in general, not bro sosltd) look like a singapore goondu with a fat wallet.
Back to top Go down
long_dep_zai

long_dep_zai

Location (Country) : Hanoi, Vietnam

BEWARE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:40 am

I hate those guys! they make Vietnam turn bad in foreigners eyes
Back to top Go down
sosltd

BEWARE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:07 am

dep trai,

maybe you can take heart that these type of criminal action is not peculiar to Vietnam alone.
Back to top Go down
cunt_ranger

BEWARE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:36 pm

botarbolampar wrote:
On sunday, during lunch just before my flight back Sing.

Me and my ba xa headed to Nguyen Tri Phuong in D10 for some food.
As we were crossing the road. Suddenly a motorbike dash in front of my ba xa and snatch her gold chain. It was so fast that we could not hardly react.
While that ass hole were holding the gold chain with one hand and trying to speed off on his motorbike with the other hand. He drop it before I could give him a good kick.

Can't imagine how desperate this people were. With us around they still dare to snatch in broad daylight.

By he way, one year ago. Similar incident happened. But that ass hole got away with only a $2 chain.

Beware, while you're walking along saigon streets. Avoid using your cellphone too.

I was shocked when I received the call from you bro... but you are right, better don't use your cellphone while walking along the streets... my bx always scold me when I do that and she always tell me don't think that I'm like in Singapore! In fact, nowadays I'm very careful when Walking around in HCMC... especially the period before big holidays like new year, Christmas... these are the peak periods for snatch thieves as they will grab anything to sell to celebrate the festive period..... another high crime area is Pham Ngu Lao street in D1...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BEWARE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEWARE!!!!!
Page 1 of 1