HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
guangong



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-07-08
Location (Country) : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am

Thanks bros for teaching us the FOUR MOST IMPORTANT VIET PHRASES to chiong. Haha! But I dunno how to romanize them. Care to do a refresher here? Razz

I enjoyed the company last night. Hope to have more outings in future. Btw, how was HM?

Now my first priority is to save up for HCMC outing with the bros! HAHA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:24 am

long_dep_zai wrote:
Wish to sing Viet songs for u guys next outing! Razz Razz

When? When?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:25 am

guangong wrote:
Thanks bros for teaching us the FOUR MOST IMPORTANT VIET PHRASES to chiong. Haha! But I dunno how to romanize them. Care to do a refresher here? Razz

I enjoyed the company last night. Hope to have more outings in future. Btw, how was HM?

Now my first priority is to save up for HCMC outing with the bros! HAHA!

You dun cheong for 2 weeks, enough money to go liao.

HM was ok, but not so fun without your company.

Till next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amergin



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-07-09
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:21 am

Hey bros, really enjoy the company yesterday. You guys were so friendly and easygoing.
Look forward to the next Singapore meet and maybe we can venture to HCMC.
Haha, but till then i gonna learn some basic viet, thanks to bro cunt_ranger for the translations yesterday Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:34 pm

amergin wrote:
Hey bros, really enjoy the company yesterday. You guys were so friendly and easygoing.
Look forward to the next Singapore meet and maybe we can venture to HCMC.
Haha, but till then i gonna learn some basic viet, thanks to bro cunt_ranger for the translations yesterday Razz

Tieng viet is not easy to learn.

Just enjoy e journey and dun be afraid to ask.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:40 pm

long_dep_zai wrote:
Wish to sing Viet songs for u guys next outing! Razz Razz

U can spar with the owner of this website. His level is high! He knows a variety of songs. But I seldom hear he sang songs from female singers leh... Hope he adds them into his library and U will have a tough opponent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:41 pm

Adguy wrote:
It was great meeting everyone yesterday again.

Where is the meeting place for the 2nd outing? Must be a good place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Adguy wrote:
Tieng viet is not easy to learn.

Just enjoy e journey and dun be afraid to ask.

Cheers

IMO, TV is easier than Thai and a few S.E.A countries language, other than mandarin which we know. 10-20% of TV contains word that are similar to Cantonese. It will be easier for mandarin/cantonese speaker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:09 pm

jackbl wrote:
Adguy wrote:
It was great meeting everyone yesterday again.

Where is the meeting place for the 2nd outing? Must be a good place Very Happy

m51. It was good for some of us and not so good for some of us. keke Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guangong



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-07-08
Location (Country) : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Adguy wrote:

m51. It was good for some of us and not so good for some of us. keke Laughing

yeah, a few got stuck and couldn't exit that place. how about JC for the next outing? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:13 pm

guangong wrote:
Adguy wrote:

m51. It was good for some of us and not so good for some of us. keke Laughing

yeah, a few got stuck and couldn't exit that place. how about JC for the next outing? Laughing

You know the number to dial. haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guangong



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-07-08
Location (Country) : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:17 pm

Adguy wrote:

You know the number to dial. haha

Hope there will be a better place with better "situations" to get stuck then Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amergin



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-07-09
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:59 am

Adguy wrote:


m51. It was good for some of us and not so good for some of us. keke Laughing


So next time we should find a place that is good for all of us ! lol

Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:00 am

[quote="amergin"][quote="Adguy"]
jackbl wrote:
Adguy wrote:

m51. It was good for some of us and not so good for some of us. keke Laughing
So next time we should find a place that is good for all of us ! lol
Cheers

The BEST place is SAIGON Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cunt_ranger



Posts : 163
Join date : 2010-01-24
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:59 am

amergin wrote:
Hey bros, really enjoy the company yesterday. You guys were so friendly and easygoing.
Look forward to the next Singapore meet and maybe we can venture to HCMC.
Haha, but till then i gonna learn some basic viet, thanks to bro cunt_ranger for the translations yesterday Razz

You are most welcomed bro amergin!!! Hehehehehehe... it will be good if you and bro guangong can come up to HCMC and we can party there!!! Beware though.... HCMC is like Bad Medicine... Keeps you addicted and burns a hole in your pocket!!! Hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cunt_ranger



Posts : 163
Join date : 2010-01-24
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:01 am

[quote="botarbolampar"][quote="amergin"]
Adguy wrote:
jackbl wrote:
Adguy wrote:

m51. It was good for some of us and not so good for some of us. keke Laughing
So next time we should find a place that is good for all of us ! lol
Cheers

The BEST place is SAIGON Laughing Laughing

Bro,

I fully agree... nothing beats the ORIGINAL at the SOURCE!!! Hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:25 am

cunt_ranger wrote:


Bro,

I fully agree... nothing beats the ORIGINAL at the SOURCE!!! Hahahahahahaha

Can we expect to see more info about the source then? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:27 am

Adguy wrote:
cunt_ranger wrote:

Bro,
I fully agree... nothing beats the ORIGINAL at the SOURCE!!! Hahahahahahaha
Can we expect to see more info about the source then? Laughing

We preferred home cooked food.Kekekekekeke bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guangong



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-07-08
Location (Country) : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:39 am

I've not tasted authentic viet home cooked food yet!

Btw, how do they serve? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cunt_ranger



Posts : 163
Join date : 2010-01-24
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:41 am

guangong wrote:
I've not tasted authentic viet home cooked food yet!

Btw, how do they serve? Razz

Home cooked food are served pretty much like those you see on the road side... but the taste is soooooooo wonderful!!!! Especially if it was prepared by bx!!! hahahahaahhaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:25 am

cunt_ranger wrote:


Home cooked food are served pretty much like those you see on the road side... but the taste is soooooooo wonderful!!!! Especially if it was prepared by bx!!! hahahahaahhaha

*sigh* I know what you mean.

Em nho VN nhieu nhieu. (which translates to 'I Em) miss (nho) VN much (nhieu) much (nhieu)'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:24 am

Adguy wrote:
cunt_ranger wrote:

Home cooked food are served pretty much like those you see on the road side... but the taste is soooooooo wonderful!!!! Especially if it was prepared by bx!!! hahahahaahhaha
*sigh* I know what you mean.
Em nho VN nhieu nhieu. (which translates to 'I Em) miss (nho) VN much (nhieu) much (nhieu)'

Wonder how we could improve our tieng viet when we speak english/chinese all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 am

botarbolampar wrote:


Wonder how we could improve our tieng viet when we speak english/chinese all the time.

Ask bro Jackbl... he knows a lot of people who can speak tieng viet with you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:51 pm

botarbolampar wrote:
Wonder how we could improve our tieng viet when we speak english/chinese all the time.

U always stay at home, how to learn fast??? Must chiong with TS often so that he can intro u all those "teachers" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:50 am

jackbl wrote:
botarbolampar wrote:
Wonder how we could improve our tieng viet when we speak english/chinese all the time.
U always stay at home, how to learn fast??? Must chiong with TS often so that he can intro u all those "teachers" Very Happy

Hahahahaha you the man. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore   Today at 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
 
2nd Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! - Singapore
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Official Receipt in the surety bond
» * Chalabi rings the bell in front of corruption "official" Iraqi entitled $ 7 billion spent did not know where
» Saudi official: al-Hashemi will not return until after the change Maliki's democratically
» Your first "official" M diagnosis...
» Can Official Receipts be a proof that the project was completed? is it accepted?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OTHER DISCUSSIONS ON VIETNAM :: Organize Outings-
Jump to: