Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get to Kien Giang

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
evoking88

Location (Country) : Singapore

How to get to Kien Giang Empty
PostSubject: How to get to Kien Giang   How to get to Kien Giang Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:40 am

Hi bros,

I have never been to vietnam in my entire life, but would like to visit my ba xa in Kien Giang, and would therefore like to seek the advice of bros whom are more acquainted with vietnam on means i can get to the Kien Giang province from Ho Chi Minh Airport, and the travelling times etc.

Will appreciate any help rendered. Thanks very much to the bros here in advance.
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: How to get to Kien Giang   How to get to Kien Giang Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:20 am

evoking88 wrote:
Hi bros,
I have never been to vietnam in my entire life, but would like to visit my ba xa in Kien Giang, and would therefore like to seek the advice of bros whom are more acquainted with vietnam on means i can get to the Kien Giang province from Ho Chi Minh Airport, and the travelling times etc.
Will appreciate any help rendered. Thanks very much to the bros here in advance.

Kiên Giang is divided into one city (Rạch Giá), one town (Hà Tiên), and thirteen districts (huyện) :

Which part of Kien Giang? I'm sure your ba xa will be able to give you all the inforamtion.
Back to top Go down
cunt_ranger

Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: How to get to Kien Giang   How to get to Kien Giang Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Fastest way to Kien Giang is to take plane from Saigon to Rach Gia... 1 hour but the flight super early in the morning! 7a.m. flight daily if I'm not wrong!
Back to top Go down
jackbl

PostSubject: Re: How to get to Kien Giang   How to get to Kien Giang Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:19 am

You can try to take bus from Company PHUONG TRANG. To go to the western part, u can try to call the branch at 328A LE HONG PHONG street (08)38.333.468, to check the schedule and price. Taking bus there maybe around 8hr. Take care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get to Kien Giang   How to get to Kien Giang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get to Kien Giang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TRAVEL TO VIETNAM :: Other Parts of Vietnam-
Jump to: