HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 translation help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
subaruwrx



Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-09-24
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:45 am

Adguy wrote:
Candynguyen wrote:
subaruwrx wrote:
hi i'm new here.

Whenever I do translation, can I just substitute the word "ban" with "em" to sound closer?

It depends on each case. " em " is used when u talk with a younger person than u, but with the older person u shd use "anh" for man and " chị" for woman.Smile

"Ban" is general, u can use "em" sound closer. its correct. Smile

For most guys most, can substitute em with " ba xa oi". Hehe!

Whats the meaning of ba xa oi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:19 am

subaruwrx wrote:


Whats the meaning of ba xa oi?

It means wife.

_________________

For the latest updates on our forum, please follow us on Twitter @Learnviet_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
subaruwrx



Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-09-24
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:26 am

Adguy wrote:
subaruwrx wrote:


Whats the meaning of ba xa oi?

It means wife.

haha can't lah... got mental barrier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khangvoi



Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location (Country) : *:

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:18 am

Candynguyen wrote:
seahorseviet wrote:
I'm a native speaker

try this sentence without diacritics
em cho anh

with diacrictics, it can be either
1. em cho (give) anh
2. em chờ (wait) anh

and we don't know whom is talk to who
1. if "anh" is the one speaking, it become "You (em), please give me..." and "You (em), please wait for me..."
2. if em is speaking, it becomes "I give you (anh)..." and "I wait for you (anh)..."

hiiii i can explain for u:
- 1st in english only has 2 pro is " u" n "i".
-2nd base on each situation.

So i am sure that i can translate correctly. Smile). i always send ms in vietnamese without diacrictics and nvr wrong meaning. lol

Hi, Chị Candy.

Huhu.........T_T

Can you translate to English for me?

Anh oi! em dang coi quan, anh den ngay nhe, muon lam roi... tien the anh ghe mua bao moi luon nhe, o quan toan bao cu. ma thoi, khoi can mua bao, em mat kinh roi, em khong nhin duoc dau. Nhanh len anh nhe, muon lam roi...

^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candynguyen



Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location (Country) : 87

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Hi e
Lau lam hok thay em len forum.
E muon nho chi dich theo nghia thu nhat hay nghia thu hai cua doan do. lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
khangvoi



Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location (Country) : *:

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Hì hì. Ý em là câu "I always send ms in vietnamese without diacrictics and never wrong meaning" của chị ấy chứ, thỉnh thoảng em vẫn ko luận được tin nhắn của mấy bạn 9x. Hơn cả tiếng anh luôn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:35 am

khangvoi wrote:
Anh oi! em dang coi quan, anh den ngay nhe, muon lam roi... tien the anh ghe mua bao moi luon nhe, o quan toan bao cu. ma thoi, khoi can mua bao, em mat kinh roi, em khong nhin duoc dau. Nhanh len anh nhe, muon lam roi...

^^

Khangvoi, I think these sentence got few meanings if they are not written in diacritics sign right?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:38 am

Candynguyen wrote:
Hi e
Lau lam hok thay em len forum.
E muon nho chi dich theo nghia thu nhat hay nghia thu hai cua doan do. lol.



Can translate them into 2 meanings for me to learn??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khangvoi



Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location (Country) : *:

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:41 pm

jackbl wrote:
khangvoi wrote:
Anh oi! em dang coi quan, anh den ngay nhe, muon lam roi... tien the anh ghe mua bao moi luon nhe, o quan toan bao cu. ma thoi, khoi can mua bao, em mat kinh roi, em khong nhin duoc dau. Nhanh len anh nhe, muon lam roi...

^^

Khangvoi, I think these sentence got few meanings if they are not written in diacritics sign right?? Very Happy

Your thinking is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candynguyen



Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location (Country) : 87

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:37 am

khangvoi wrote:
Hì hì. Ý em là câu "I always send ms in vietnamese without diacrictics and never wrong meaning" của chị ấy chứ, thỉnh thoảng em vẫn ko luận được tin nhắn của mấy bạn 9x. Hơn cả tiếng anh luôn.

lol. Y chi la chi hok hieu nham nghia vi con dua tren situation ma. hehe hok luan dc tn cua may e 9x thi e sao iu dc may e 9x bi h?Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candynguyen



Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location (Country) : 87

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:41 am

jackbl wrote:
Candynguyen wrote:
Hi e
Lau lam hok thay em len forum.
E muon nho chi dich theo nghia thu nhat hay nghia thu hai cua doan do. lol.



Can translate them into 2 meanings for me to learn??? Very Happy

hi Jack
lol. i dun tink u can learn anything from tat. lol. tats a funny msg.Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khangvoi



Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location (Country) : *:

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:44 pm

Candynguyen wrote:

lol. Y chi la chi hok hieu nham nghia vi con dua tren situation ma. hehe hok luan dc tn cua may e 9x thi e sao iu dc may e 9x bi h?Smile)

Thỉnh thoảng thôi mà chị.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThanhHuyen



Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-12-23
Location (Country) : Việt Nam

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:04 am



Hi, Chị Candy.

Huhu.........T_T

Can you translate to English for me?

Anh oi! em dang coi quan, anh den ngay nhe, muon lam roi... tien the anh ghe mua bao moi luon nhe, o quan toan bao cu. ma thoi, khoi can mua bao, em mat kinh roi, em khong nhin duoc dau. Nhanh len anh nhe, muon lam roi...

^^
[/quote]

hi hi! tớ là người vietnam, để tớ nói nguyên văn đoạn này nhé! đây là chuyện cười thôi.
Viết đúng sẽ là như thế này:" anh ơi, em đang coi quán, anh đến ngay nhé, muộn lắm rồi.. tiện thể anh ghế mua báo mới luôn nhé, ở quán toàn báo cũ. mà thôi, khỏi cần mua báo, em mất kính rồi, em không nhìn được đâu. Nhanh lên anh nhé, muộn lắm rồi...

Nhưng vì tiếng Việt có dấu nên đoạn tin nhắn trên có thể bị hiểu nhầm là
"Anh ơi, em đang cởi quần, anh đến ngay nhé, muộn lắm rồi.. tiện thể anh ghé mua bao mới luôn nhé, ở quán toàn bao cũ. mà thôi, khỏi caafnmua bao, em mất kinh rồi, em không nhịn được đâu. Nhanh lên anh nhé, muốn lắm rồi...

coi quán: looking for the shop
cởi quần : taking off
muốn : want
muộn : late
báo : new spaper
bao : it means comdom Very Happy
kính : glasses
kinh: menses
nhìn : look
nhịn : means can't wait..
muộn : late
muốn : want

have fun. ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vietSoS



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-01-03

PostSubject: Need help for Viet translation   Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi All,

Pardon me that I am new in this forum.....

But really need help for viet translation....

Wat it mean for the following msg?

Ga luoc xe nhien roi quet ra cho nhien roi bat chao len sau de lua
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tuan_anh



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:25 pm

vietSoS wrote:
Hi All,



Ga luoc xe nhien roi quet ra cho nhien roi bat chao len sau de lua

you should use vietkey to write viet language. it gonna make sentences more easier to understand Smile
do you mean " gà luộc xé nhỏ rồi quệt ra cho nhuyễn, rồi bắc chảo lên , sau đó để lửa..."
this sentence mean: torn boiled chicken, then put it into a pan. next, put them on the fire, keep the fire carry on..
Im not very good in english, sr abt that :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tuan_anh



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Im leaning english too. so i wanna be a friend with other forergners. If u want, u can add my yahoo nickname: tuananh_9108
or or skype name: vuongvoky
its pleasure to meet u. I hope that we can talk about something interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vietSoS



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-01-03

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:30 am

tuan_anh wrote:
vietSoS wrote:
Hi All,



Ga luoc xe nhien roi quet ra cho nhien roi bat chao len sau de lua

you should use vietkey to write viet language. it gonna make sentences more easier to understand Smile
do you mean " gà luộc xé nhỏ rồi quệt ra cho nhuyễn, rồi bắc chảo lên , sau đó để lửa..."
this sentence mean: torn boiled chicken, then put it into a pan. next, put them on the fire, keep the fire carry on..
Im not very good in english, sr abt that :p

Hi tuan_anh

Thank you for your translation.... cam on nhieu! Wink
I m a beginner of learning tieng viet and posting in forum.... lots to learn...

Cheers......

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candynguyen



Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location (Country) : 87

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:47 am

hi em
Cai nay em can dich thi chi dich rieng cho em chu hok de public tren forum, hehe.


ThanhHuyen wrote:


Hi, Chị Candy.

Huhu.........T_T

Can you translate to English for me?

Anh oi! em dang coi quan, anh den ngay nhe, muon lam roi... tien the anh ghe mua bao moi luon nhe, o quan toan bao cu. ma thoi, khoi can mua bao, em mat kinh roi, em khong nhin duoc dau. Nhanh len anh nhe, muon lam roi...

^^

hi hi! tớ là người vietnam, để tớ nói nguyên văn đoạn này nhé! đây là chuyện cười thôi.
Viết đúng sẽ là như thế này:" anh ơi, em đang coi quán, anh đến ngay nhé, muộn lắm rồi.. tiện thể anh ghế mua báo mới luôn nhé, ở quán toàn báo cũ. mà thôi, khỏi cần mua báo, em mất kính rồi, em không nhìn được đâu. Nhanh lên anh nhé, muộn lắm rồi...

Nhưng vì tiếng Việt có dấu nên đoạn tin nhắn trên có thể bị hiểu nhầm là
"Anh ơi, em đang cởi quần, anh đến ngay nhé, muộn lắm rồi.. tiện thể anh ghé mua bao mới luôn nhé, ở quán toàn bao cũ. mà thôi, khỏi caafnmua bao, em mất kinh rồi, em không nhịn được đâu. Nhanh lên anh nhé, muốn lắm rồi...

coi quán: looking for the shop
cởi quần : taking off
muốn : want
muộn : late
báo : new spaper
bao : it means comdom Very Happy
kính : glasses
kinh: menses
nhìn : look
nhịn : means can't wait..
muộn : late
muốn : want

have fun. ha ha ha ha[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candynguyen



Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location (Country) : 87

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:49 am

vietSoS wrote:
tuan_anh wrote:
vietSoS wrote:
Hi All,



Ga luoc xe nhien roi quet ra cho nhien roi bat chao len sau de lua

you should use vietkey to write viet language. it gonna make sentences more easier to understand Smile
do you mean " gà luộc xé nhỏ rồi quệt ra cho nhuyễn, rồi bắc chảo lên , sau đó để lửa..."
this sentence mean: torn boiled chicken, then put it into a pan. next, put them on the fire, keep the fire carry on..
Im not very good in english, sr abt that :p

Hi tuan_anh

Thank you for your translation.... cam on nhieu! Wink
I m a beginner of learning tieng viet and posting in forum.... lots to learn...

Cheers......


Hi
Good to hear that u r keen on learning vietnamese.
It is not easy to learn a new language but if u r interest its not a problem. if u have problem in learning vietnamese can post here we r vietnamese will help u.
Cheers.
lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:16 am

Chúc Mừng Năm Mới
Cung chúc tân xuân
Cung hỉ phát tài
vạn sự như ý
mã đáo thành công
Tiền vô như nước
an khang thịnh vượng
sức khỏe dồi dào
Luôn Luôn Phát Tài
May Mắn Trọn Năm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khangvoi



Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location (Country) : *:

PostSubject: Re: translation help   Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Candynguyen wrote:
hi em
Cai nay em can dich thi chi dich rieng cho em chu hok de public tren forum, hehe.


ThanhHuyen wrote:


Hi, Chị Candy.

Huhu.........T_T

Can you translate to English for me?

Anh oi! em dang coi quan, anh den ngay nhe, muon lam roi... tien the anh ghe mua bao moi luon nhe, o quan toan bao cu. ma thoi, khoi can mua bao, em mat kinh roi, em khong nhin duoc dau. Nhanh len anh nhe, muon lam roi...

^^

hi hi! tớ là người vietnam, để tớ nói nguyên văn đoạn này nhé! đây là chuyện cười thôi.
Viết đúng sẽ là như thế này:" anh ơi, em đang coi quán, anh đến ngay nhé, muộn lắm rồi.. tiện thể anh ghế mua báo mới luôn nhé, ở quán toàn báo cũ. mà thôi, khỏi cần mua báo, em mất kính rồi, em không nhìn được đâu. Nhanh lên anh nhé, muộn lắm rồi...

Nhưng vì tiếng Việt có dấu nên đoạn tin nhắn trên có thể bị hiểu nhầm là
"Anh ơi, em đang cởi quần, anh đến ngay nhé, muộn lắm rồi.. tiện thể anh ghé mua bao mới luôn nhé, ở quán toàn bao cũ. mà thôi, khỏi caafnmua bao, em mất kinh rồi, em không nhịn được đâu. Nhanh lên anh nhé, muốn lắm rồi...

coi quán: looking for the shop
cởi quần : taking off
muốn : want
muộn : late
báo : new spaper
bao : it means comdom Very Happy
kính : glasses
kinh: menses
nhìn : look
nhịn : means can't wait..
muộn : late
muốn : want

have fun. ha ha ha ha
[/quote]

Chuẩn, em cũng nghĩ là không cần public lên forum. Nhưng đọc lại vẫn thấy buồn cười nên hứng lên thì đùa chị Candy chút. Cơ mà public lên cũng chả sao. funny mà. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: translation help   Today at 4:31 pm

Back to top Go down
 
translation help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» My Ex, Why Her; Help me in Prayers and Translation !!!
» Qur'an Recitation and Translation-Audio
» Hear the Translation Of the Mass
» Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech
» The Gabriel Stone

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: VIETNAMESE LANGUAGE LOVERS CLUB :: Vietnamese Translation help-
Jump to: