HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

IDD card (call from Singapore to Viet Nam)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodjo

Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: IDD card (call from Singapore to Viet Nam)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:28 am

I am currently selling an IDD card called "Viet Nam Thong". It can call for 266 minutes and the clarity is as good as M1 012 IDD calling. (However, I am not sure how long you can call to vietnam by using call back service with this card.) I am selling the card at SGD9.50 which worth SGD10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl

PostSubject: Re: IDD card (call from Singapore to Viet Nam)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 am

goodjo wrote:
I am currently selling an IDD card called "Viet Nam Thong". It can call for 266 minutes and the clarity is as good as M1 012 IDD calling. (However, I am not sure how long you can call to vietnam by using call back service with this card.) I am selling the card at SGD9.50 which worth SGD10.

The price is very expensive..... mostly i heard is from $8-$8.50 only
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goodjo

Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: IDD card (call from Singapore to Viet Nam)   Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:44 am

jackbl wrote:
goodjo wrote:

The price is very expensive..... mostly i heard is from $8-$8.50 only

jackbl, do you know where is selling at those prices? I have been searching high and low and I got it at the quoted price from distributor. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDD card (call from Singapore to Viet Nam)   

Back to top Go down

IDD card (call from Singapore to Viet Nam)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1