HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

IDD card (call from Singapore to Viet Nam)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodjo

Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: IDD card (call from Singapore to Viet Nam)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:28 am

I am currently selling an IDD card called "Viet Nam Thong". It can call for 266 minutes and the clarity is as good as M1 012 IDD calling. (However, I am not sure how long you can call to vietnam by using call back service with this card.) I am selling the card at SGD9.50 which worth SGD10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl

PostSubject: Re: IDD card (call from Singapore to Viet Nam)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 am

goodjo wrote:
I am currently selling an IDD card called "Viet Nam Thong". It can call for 266 minutes and the clarity is as good as M1 012 IDD calling. (However, I am not sure how long you can call to vietnam by using call back service with this card.) I am selling the card at SGD9.50 which worth SGD10.

The price is very expensive..... mostly i heard is from $8-$8.50 only
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goodjo

Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: IDD card (call from Singapore to Viet Nam)   Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:44 am

jackbl wrote:
goodjo wrote:

The price is very expensive..... mostly i heard is from $8-$8.50 only

jackbl, do you know where is selling at those prices? I have been searching high and low and I got it at the quoted price from distributor. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDD card (call from Singapore to Viet Nam)   Today at 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down

IDD card (call from Singapore to Viet Nam)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1