HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 More Viet language learning tools

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: More Viet language learning tools   Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:53 am

A really cool application developed to teach viet.

http://www.l-lingo.com/en/learn-vietnamese/index.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:37 am

Wow this is COOL, cam on nhieu lam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:41 am

I didn't create this. clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:13 am

Adguy wrote:
I didn't create this. clown

At least you're willing to share. Good job bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:37 am

Adguy wrote:
A really cool application developed to teach viet.

http://www.l-lingo.com/en/learn-vietnamese/index.html

Thank you. I m learning the lesson now Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Please feedback where possible.

I'll update the creator. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:59 am

Adguy wrote:
Please feedback where possible.

I'll update the creator.

Not bad for beginner. I thought some are not very accurate, but maybe they are right, cos i m not native vietnamese, who i am to judge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:05 am

jackbl wrote:
Adguy wrote:
Please feedback where possible.

I'll update the creator.

Not bad for beginner. I thought some are not very accurate, but maybe they are right, cos i m not native vietnamese, who i am to judge Very Happy

If the grandmaster can't judge... who else is qualified? afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cunt_ranger



Posts : 163
Join date : 2010-01-24
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Bro,

This is really a damn good site to learn some basic Tieng Viet!!! Cam on nhieu lam! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:35 am

cunt_ranger wrote:
Bro,

This is really a damn good site to learn some basic Tieng Viet!!! Cam on nhieu lam! Very Happy

Glad you find it useful.

Will thank the developer on your behalf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apollo2008



Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-04-11
Location (Country) : apollo2008

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:39 am

finally found a good place to learn viet... com on nhieu...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:11 am

apollo2008 wrote:
finally found a good place to learn viet... com on nhieu...

Always welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:11 am

apollo2008 wrote:
finally found a good place to learn viet... com on nhieu...

Drink more viet saliva bro. IMO if you live in vietnam for a short period. You'll learn faster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:26 am

botarbolampar wrote:

Drink more viet saliva bro. IMO if you live in vietnam for a short period. You'll learn faster.

Agreed.

1 day in VN is equivalent to 1 month in sgp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbl



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Adguy wrote:
botarbolampar wrote:

Drink more viet saliva bro. IMO if you live in vietnam for a short period. You'll learn faster.

Agreed.

1 day in VN is equivalent to 1 month in sgp

I disagree. It is equivalent for me, both in VN and SGP.... I meet as many vnese in sgp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:00 pm

jackbl wrote:

I disagree. It is equivalent for me, both in VN and SGP.... I meet as many vnese in sgp

We are not as lucky as you.

Most of us dun have as many Viet friends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:30 am

Wonder if anyone have posted this before.

You can actually hear Vietnamese?
Yep! All you have to do is click on a word or phrase to instantly hear it in Vietnamese! Each of the six modules has between 20-40 words or phrases focused on a particular topic, such as food or travel. Before you know it, you'll be saying, "Toi muon di den Vietnam"! (Special thanks to Tommy Le of Boulder, Colorado.)

http://www.vietnamadventures.com/language_culture/language.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:33 pm

botarbolampar wrote:
Wonder if anyone have posted this before.

You can actually hear Vietnamese?
Yep! All you have to do is click on a word or phrase to instantly hear it in Vietnamese! Each of the six modules has between 20-40 words or phrases focused on a particular topic, such as food or travel. Before you know it, you'll be saying, "Toi muon di den Vietnam"! (Special thanks to Tommy Le of Boulder, Colorado.)

http://www.vietnamadventures.com/language_culture/language.html

This is great.

Thanks for sharing.

More lobangs to learn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:43 am

Found this blog about learning vietnamese.

http://learnviet.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:33 am

botarbolampar wrote:
Found this blog about learning vietnamese.

http://learnviet.blogspot.com/

Yup, it's very basic. Good for beginners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: More Viet language learning tools   Today at 4:33 pm

Back to top Go down
 
More Viet language learning tools
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» recognizing the OBC tools for side stepping doubt & criticism
» Body Language
» THE LANGUAGE OF THE HAND by CHIERO
» Comical Quotes About the Confusing English Language
» GOLS e-learning

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: VIETNAMESE LANGUAGE LOVERS CLUB :: Everyday Vietnamese-
Jump to: