Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC?

Go down 
3 posters

Jetstar / Valuair
Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC? Vote_lcap0%Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tiger Airways
Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC? Vote_lcap100%Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Lion Air
Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC? Vote_lcap0%Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Garuda
 0% [ 0 ]
Vietnam Airlines
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
LearnViet_
Admin

Location (Country) : Singapore

Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC?   Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:40 am

Comments
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC?   Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:55 am

What do you mean by BEST? (Price, Safety, Service, Timing, Value for money etc........)

I voted for tiger because I have my safety taken into consideration.
Back to top Go down
my_SLK

Location (Country) : I wanna learn VNese!

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC?   Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:36 am

Obviously, Lion's the cheapest at 60-70% of Tiger's pricing. Have always taken Tiger. Will be trying Lion soon!
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC?   Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:44 am

my_SLK wrote:
Obviously, Lion's the cheapest at 60-70% of Tiger's pricing. Have always taken Tiger. Will be trying Lion soon!

Is Lion really cheaper?

I always seem to think it's the most expensive budget airline.
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC?   Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:06 pm

my_SLK wrote:

How to book LION? The website currency is in rupiah Question
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC?   Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Adguy wrote:
Is Lion really cheaper?
I always seem to think it's the most expensive budget airline.

As for me.............only Tiger or Jetstar.
It's so easy to book. But of course you have to book way in advance.
If I need to travel on a last min, then I'll book Vietnam Airlines thru our local agency. Cheaper to book thru them then Vietair online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC?   Which is the best budget airline to travel to HCMC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1