Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having a ba xa in Vietnam

Go down 
+11
sosltd
bornfree
apollo2008
miua55555
jackbl
terrytan
Thom07
hero619
LearnViet_
cunt_ranger
botarbolampar
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kia123

Location (Country) : kia

Having a ba xa in Vietnam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: singaporean with vietnam wife   Having a ba xa in Vietnam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:42 am

Hi, i hv a viet gf staying in hmch district 8 , intent to marry her next year, and retire in vietnam if possible. can anyone tell me is it possible for foreigners to buy house in vietnam (hmch) with vietnamese wife ? thanks in advance !
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Having a ba xa in Vietnam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:14 am

kia123 wrote:
Hi, i hv a viet gf staying in hmch district 8 , intent to marry her next year, and retire in vietnam if possible. can anyone tell me is it possible for foreigners to buy house in vietnam (hmch) with vietnamese wife ? thanks in advance !

Foreigner to own property in vietnam very troublesome. The law keep changing.

http://en.metvuong.com/thongtin/8729_Foreigner-property-ownership-law-changed-again.html
Back to top Go down
jay84

Location (Country) : Hello

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Having a ba xa in Vietnam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:23 pm

sorry ah , just hijack the thread abit .. i want to know if a Vietnamese gal (knows english) (degree holder in their country) , if she come travel here for holiday will she encounter the usual things like being stopped to enter Singapore all these ? cos she has never been to Singapore ... asking on behalf iof my friend cos she is planning to come in Oct.. i am not sure if i can like somehow guarantor her in a way like that .. will it be fine for me to book the air ticket using my name so that the procedure will be easy for her to come in singapore ?
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Having a ba xa in Vietnam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:56 am

jay84 wrote:
sorry ah , just hijack the thread abit .. i want to know if a Vietnamese gal (knows english) (degree holder in their country) , if she come travel here for holiday will she encounter the usual things like being stopped to enter Singapore all these ? cos she has never been to Singapore ... asking on behalf iof my friend cos she is planning to come in Oct.. i am not sure if i can like somehow guarantor her in a way like that .. will it be fine for me to book the air ticket using my name so that the procedure will be easy for her to come in singapore ?

IMO it all depend on the chop passport officer. Ask her to bring some cash ($2000) with her. To show that she is coming here for a shopping holiday. If she have visa card will be better. She also need to show her return air-ticket to prove that she is here for a short trip. If she is allow to use your name and address will be the best.
Back to top Go down
mai4ever

mai4ever

Location (Country) : Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Having a ba xa in Vietnam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:03 am

Haha... reading this topic is pretty cool.
Coz I'm Vietnamese girl and you guys here are talking about us Very Happy
I'm happy that all things about us are pretty good in your views.
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Having a ba xa in Vietnam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 am

mai4ever wrote:

People are people no matter where you are.

There are good and bad in any country, so I won't said that ALL Vietnamese girls are good or ALL Vietnamese girls are bad.

But I suppose many of the guys in this forum like Vietnamese women enough to want to make a thread out of it. Haha.

By the way, this is the most popular thread in the forum.
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Having a ba xa in Vietnam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:26 am

Adguy wrote:
mai4ever wrote:

There are good and bad in any country, so I won't said that ALL Vietnamese girls are good or ALL Vietnamese girls are bad.
But I suppose many of the guys in this forum like Vietnamese women enough to want to make a thread out of it. Haha.

All are good, some may be better. But what a coincidence, I met the BEST. Hahahahahahaha that's my ba xa.
Back to top Go down
mai4ever

mai4ever

Location (Country) : Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Having a ba xa in Vietnam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:22 am

botarbolampar wrote:

All are good, some may be better. But what a coincidence, I met the BEST. Hahahahahahaha that's my ba xa.

Haha.... I have nothing to say. Congratulation both of you :"> Razz
Back to top Go down
cunt_ranger

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Having a ba xa in Vietnam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:57 pm

botarbolampar wrote:
Adguy wrote:
mai4ever wrote:

Anh hanh phuc qua!
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Having a ba xa in Vietnam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:49 am

Cung giong nhu a ma. Same same you. Haha
Back to top Go down
fcukger

fcukger

Location (Country) : vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Having a ba xa in Vietnam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:26 am

how i envy you guys... my bg only 17yrs+ coming to 18 on this aug... had a very touch time talking to her as my tieng viet really pte ltd... jus wondering how long can i survice this relationship... i am 18yrs her snr... everytime i said wanna break off she will break into tears nearly on the spot... so now what can i do huhx??? any special advise from the snr over here??
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Having a ba xa in Vietnam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:12 am

fcukger wrote:
how i envy you guys... my bg only 17yrs+ coming to 18 on this aug... had a very touch time talking to her as my tieng viet really pte ltd... jus wondering how long can i survice this relationship... i am 18yrs her snr... everytime i said wanna break off she will break into tears nearly on the spot... so now what can i do huhx??? any special advise from the snr over here??

Troi oi... cradle snatcher!!!

With all due respect to Viet gals... I do think that their way of thinking is slightly less matured compared to say Sgp girls. You probably need to discount about 3 years off their ages. So in your case, your bg probably thinks like a 14 year old.

These are things you have to accept if you want a Viet bg, but yet again, innocence and simplicity has its virtues.
Back to top Go down
fcukger

fcukger

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Having a ba xa in Vietnam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:35 am

Adguy wrote:
fcukger wrote:

Troi oi... cradle snatcher!!!

With all due respect to Viet gals... I do think that their way of thinking is slightly less matured compared to say Sgp girls. You probably need to discount about 3 years off their ages. So in your case, your bg probably thinks like a 14 year old.

These are things you have to accept if you want a Viet bg, but yet again, innocence and simplicity has its virtues.

know her 1yr +... finally together on womens day... she is so cute sometimes that i really forgive her about the lies she told me... over this weeks finally she tells the truth in whatever she dos and reports if she goes out with guy for kopi... not like when started at march that lies were flying around... kc are invested more and more... really tired sometimes... but the feeling for her is getting stronger as days goes by... till now havent meet her parents and sibling yet but according to her her parents had known someone like me is around the corner with her daughter... but dont know how much percent shld i believe her??? aiya... redi confused sometimes what shld i do??
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Having a ba xa in Vietnam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:51 am

Does anyone know how to say goosebumps in Viet? Razz
Back to top Go down
fcukger

fcukger

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Having a ba xa in Vietnam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:24 am

Adguy wrote:
Does anyone know how to say goosebumps in Viet? Razz

noi da ga?? is this correct??? same translation as from google website but i counter check with my viet staff and she said is correct... anyone out there to verify???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a ba xa in Vietnam   Having a ba xa in Vietnam - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a ba xa in Vietnam
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next