Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)

Go down 
+2
botarbolampar
cunt_ranger
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cunt_ranger

Location (Country) : Singapore

1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Empty
PostSubject: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:01 am

Dear all,

We would like to organise our very first ktv outing to Partyworld to have a fun filled session of (mispronounced) singing of our favourite Tieng Viet songs!!!!

We are tentatively looking at booking a session on 4 or 5 Feb 2010 and interested parties please pm me or Adguy with your real name and mobile no. We will consolidate and see how many interested parties there are and will advise the actual meet up time and place.

Let's make this a successful event with lotsa laughter and fun!!!!

See you!!!
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:39 pm

cunt_ranger wrote:
Dear all,
We would like to organise our very first ktv outing to Partyworld to have a fun filled session of (mispronounced) singing of our favourite Tieng Viet songs!!!!
We are tentatively looking at booking a session on 4 or 5 Feb 2010 and interested parties please pm me or Adguy with your real name and mobile no. We will consolidate and see how many interested parties there are and will advise the actual meet up time and place.
Let's make this a successful event with lotsa laughter and fun!!!!
See you!!!

5th will be better for me. You still got my number.
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:03 am

4th and 5th are good days for me.

Have already PMed you my number.

Thanks for organizing
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:27 am

Anyway,

Let me know once we have settled a date between us, I'll send out an invite to members via email.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:54 am

Adguy wrote:
Anyway,
Let me know once we have settled a date between us, I'll send out an invite to members via email.
Cheers!

May I suggest 5th Feb Friday night.
Bro cunt_ranger should have my contact right?.
XXXXX335
Back to top Go down
cunt_ranger

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:06 am

botarbolampar wrote:
Adguy wrote:
Anyway,
Cheers!

May I suggest 5th Feb Friday night.
Bro cunt_ranger should have my contact right?.
XXXXX335

Yes bro botar... I have your contact. I will need to reconfirm and update you guys on the date. I might have a guest coming in from overseas on the 5th... I will try and have this session on 5th as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:23 am

cunt_ranger wrote:

Yes bro botar... I have your contact. I will need to reconfirm and update you guys on the date. I might have a guest coming in from overseas on the 5th... I will try and have this session on 5th as much as possible.

So, what's the outcome. Decent outing less numbers right? Kekekekeke. Laughing
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:46 am

botarbolampar wrote:

This forum is always about decent and nice people Laughing

We are still awaiting bro cunt_ranger's confirmation for 5-Feb
Back to top Go down
cunt_ranger

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Dear bros botar and Adguy,

Sorry for the absence for the last few days... was a bit caught up with work... Anyway, so far there are only the 3 of us and Friday is ok for me so far... however, I may have a later engagement at about 11pm...

We can start at 7pm if it is ok for you guys... let me know your ideas and I will try to arrange...

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
jackbl

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:24 am

botarbolampar wrote:
cunt_ranger wrote:

Sorry for my disturbance... Go JC KTV also can be decent outing, as long as dun take gals Very Happy Although i not going, i sugg that u guys go SBox ktv. Inside there are 2 rooms. Can ask AdGuy to check out the price.... After cunt ranger go off, AdGuy can enjoy his other things :p
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:49 am

cunt_ranger wrote:
Dear bros botar and Adguy,
Sorry for the absence for the last few days... was a bit caught up with work... Anyway, so far there are only the 3 of us and Friday is ok for me so far... however, I may have a later engagement at about 11pm...
We can start at 7pm if it is ok for you guys... let me know your ideas and I will try to arrange...
Cheers!

I'm fine on friday........................
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:50 am

jackbl wrote:
Sorry for my disturbance... Go JC KTV also can be decent outing, as long as dun take gals Very Happy Although i not going, i sugg that u guys go SBox ktv. Inside there are 2 rooms. Can ask AdGuy to check out the price.... After cunt ranger go off, AdGuy can enjoy his other things :p

Why don't you join us bro? Question
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:51 am

Ok ok,

So confirmed this Fri? Let's start at 7pm.

Nameroll:

Botar
Cunt_ranger
JackBL
Adguy

Let the suggestions for places begin.
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:31 am

Adguy wrote:
Ok ok,
So confirmed this Fri? Let's start at 7pm.
Let the suggestions for places begin.

Botar
Cunt_ranger
JackBL
Adguy
One more friend of mine
5 guys now
Back to top Go down
sosltd

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:28 pm

~~~ Post Deleted ~~~

Last edited by sosltd on Thu May 13, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cunt_ranger

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:02 pm

sosltd wrote:
Botar
Cunt_ranger
JackBL
Adguy
One more friend of mine
sosltd

6 guys now.

Fantastic... so where shall we go??? As per what bro JackBL suggested at JC??? Also, bro JackBL and sosltd, pls pm me your mobile no.s for communicating to you guys....

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:32 am

cunt_ranger wrote:

Fantastic... so where shall we go??? As per what bro JackBL suggested at JC??? Also, bro JackBL and sosltd, pls pm me your mobile no.s for communicating to you guys....
Cheers!

I'll wait for your sms.
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Get Together   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:49 am

Maybe we can get together in a more cosy place for TCSS.
JC too noisy bro. A hotel lounge should be good.
E.g. King's hotel in havelock road.
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:58 am

botarbolampar wrote:

Place: Copthorne King's Hotel @ 403 Havelock Road S(169632)
Date: 12/2/2010
Time: 7pm-11pm
bounce
Back to top Go down
cunt_ranger

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:12 am

botarbolampar wrote:
botarbolampar wrote:

Place: Copthorne King's Hotel @ 403 Havelock Road S(169632)
Date: 12/2/2010
Time: 7pm-11pm
bounce

Good idea... only thing is we cannot get to sing song!!! Hahahahaha... shall we go Party World at Shenton Way? In the room can talk cock can sing song... a real TCSS session!!! hahahahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:24 am

cunt_ranger wrote:
Good idea... only thing is we cannot get to sing song!!! Hahahahaha... shall we go Party World at Shenton Way? In the room can talk cock can sing song... a real TCSS session!!! hahahahaha Laughing

Ok party world I'm fine with it, party all the way. Let's TCSS kekekekeke.
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:12 am

I dun mind...

So next Fri at Party world Shenton Way?
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:22 am

Adguy wrote:
I dun mind...

Yeah, next friday I'm ok.
Last night I went out with the other group.
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:57 am

botarbolampar wrote:
Adguy wrote:
I dun mind...

Yeah, next friday I'm ok.
Last night I went out with the other group.

KT's group?
Back to top Go down
cunt_ranger

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:32 am

Adguy wrote:
I dun mind...

Dung roi! Bro, please broadcast to all members and let me know how many people to facilitate booking of room... cheers!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)   1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Official Outing for Learn Tieng Viet Through Music! (postponed to 12-Feb)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next