Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanoi best food addresses, come and Try!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
long_dep_zai

long_dep_zai

Location (Country) : Hanoi, Vietnam

Hanoi best food addresses, come and Try! Empty
PostSubject: Hanoi best food addresses, come and Try!   Hanoi best food addresses, come and Try! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:12 am

Hi everyone! I'm free today so i found out some good places for you guys to try best Hanoi food. I tried hard but my English's not very good so ignore my mistakes pls Sad Sad
here are the addresses and information, check it out!
lol! lol! lol!

Phở Thìn
13 Lò Đúc Str,Hai Bà Trưng distric, Hà Nội.
“Phở Thìn” is one of the most famous “Pho” restaurants in Hanoi. Had a really small space but there are always lots of customers come here to enjoy “Pho” in very early morning.

Phở Bát Đàn
49 Bát Đàn str, Hoàn Kiếm dist, Hà Nội.
“Phở Bát Đàn” is considered the oldest “Phở” Restaurant in Hà nội. It has been known since the 60s of last century.When you come here to enjoy “Phở”,You have to queue up and pay before eating. This have been one of “Phở” customs and memories of Hanoian for a long time.

Phở 24
-01 Hàng Khay Str, Hoàn Kiếm dist, Hà Nội
-03 Thi Sách Str,
-Vincom city tower 191 Bà Triệu, 5th floor , Hoàn Kiếm Dist, Hà Nội
-45 Huỳnh Thúc Kháng str , Đống Đa dist, Hà Nội
-69 Tuệ Tĩnh str,Hoàn Kiếm dist, Hà Nội
-61 Văn Miếu Str, Đống Đa dist, Hà Nội
-37 Phan Đình Phùng str.
Although this restaurant serve the only “phở”, But you won’t be satiated when you often come here because there are a lot of choices for “Phở” here. If you want to enjoy “”Pho” in a nice and clean space , it’s the best choice!

Bún Chả Hàng Mành

01 Hàng Mành str, Hoàn Kiếm dist, Hà Nội.
Talk about “Bún Chả”, Hanoian immediately Knows that the best “Bún chả” is on Hàng Mành Str. Nowadays, “Bún Chả Hàng Mành” is the brand name well known in the whole country by connoisseurs. You should try it when you have a chance to Hanoi, you’ll never forget it for sure!

Chả cá Lã Vọng

Located in the middle of Chả cá street in Hà Nội, “Chả cá Lã Vọng” was born hundreds of years ago. There was a magazine of America Voted “chả Cá Lã Vọng” is one of 10 places you should come before Dead. Nowadays,” Chả Cá Lã Vọng” Appears in most regions of Vietnam, but customer still prefer to enjoy “Chả Cá Lã Vọng” in Hanoi where It was first Born even though it’s a small and old restaurant.

Updating...
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: Hanoi best food addresses, come and Try!   Hanoi best food addresses, come and Try! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:03 am

Chả cá Lã Vọng

I tried this dish while I was in Hanoi years back.
Wow unbelieveable. I love it.
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Hanoi best food addresses, come and Try!   Hanoi best food addresses, come and Try! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:54 pm

This is amazing.

A lot of members know about Saigon, but I'm sure not many know about Hanoi.

Keep it going.
Back to top Go down
mai4ever

mai4ever

Location (Country) : Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hanoi best food addresses, come and Try!   Hanoi best food addresses, come and Try! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:48 am

All above places are pretty popular. I will give you guys my favorite place about PHỞ in Hanoi:

Phở Sướng:
A small street shop at Trung Yen lane, Dinh Liet street.
This shop doesn't have clearly address but it's very easy to find. It takes just only 5 mins walking from Hoan Kiem lake.

I was a customer here for a long time ago. It's a small street shop and pretty simple without decoration like almost Phở shops in Hanoi. However, the taste is special and very traditional. In my opinion, it's kinda "Hanoi taste" Smile

I dont think I'm the only one has a good impression about this shop. You can Google it, gourmets here know it all. I dont live near here but I'm still its customer about 10 years Smile
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Hanoi best food addresses, come and Try!   Hanoi best food addresses, come and Try! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:16 am

mai4ever wrote:
All above places are pretty popular. I will give you guys my favorite place about PHỞ in Hanoi:

Phở Sướng:
A small street shop at Trung Yen lane, Dinh Liet street.
This shop doesn't have clearly address but it's very easy to find. It takes just only 5 mins walking from Hoan Kiem lake.

I was a customer here for a long time ago. It's a small street shop and pretty simple without decoration like almost Phở shops in Hanoi. However, the taste is special and very traditional. In my opinion, it's kinda "Hanoi taste" Smile

I dont think I'm the only one has a good impression about this shop. You can Google it, gourmets here know it all. I dont live near here but I'm still its customer about 10 years Smile

Thanks for your recommendations.

Hanoi is still relatively unknow to many people.

Hope you can keep your recommendations coming.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanoi best food addresses, come and Try!   Hanoi best food addresses, come and Try! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanoi best food addresses, come and Try!
Page 1 of 1