Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you love about Vietnam?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LearnViet_
Admin

Location (Country) : Singapore

What do you love about Vietnam? Empty
PostSubject: What do you love about Vietnam?   What do you love about Vietnam? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:55 pm

As a foreigner or Vietnamese, the reason we are so keen to learn / share the language must be because there are things we love about the country.

In not more than 1 sentence, may I just ask around what's the 1 thing that has made this country so special to you.

To begin... Mine's

The laid back nature of life in Vietnam is something I look forward to when life becomes a challenge.
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

What do you love about Vietnam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you love about Vietnam?   What do you love about Vietnam? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:50 am

Adguy wrote:
As a foreigner or Vietnamese, the reason we are so keen to learn / share the language must be because there are things we love about the country.
In not more than 1 sentence, may I just ask around what's the 1 thing that has made this country so special to you.
To begin... Mine's
The laid back nature of life in Vietnam is something I look forward to when life becomes a challenge.

For me: I love country life-style not the city. In life's, it's always back to basic.
Back to top Go down

What do you love about Vietnam?
Page 1 of 1