Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MRT in Saigon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

MRT in Saigon Empty
PostSubject: MRT in Saigon   MRT in Saigon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:25 am

MRT in Saigon W7000453224711
Back to top Go down
hero619

Location (Country) : Singapore

MRT in Saigon Empty
PostSubject: Re: MRT in Saigon   MRT in Saigon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Hope this will come true one day , been hearing this since i was working there in year 2000
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

MRT in Saigon Empty
PostSubject: Re: MRT in Saigon   MRT in Saigon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:24 am

hero619 wrote:
Hope this will come true one day , been hearing this since i was working there in year 2000

Yeah....................but I still prefer to ride my bike around the city. bounce
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

MRT in Saigon Empty
PostSubject: Re: MRT in Saigon   MRT in Saigon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:55 am

Saigon with the MRT... without the hustle and bustle of the motorbikes will not be saigon anymore.

Of course, every city has to be forward looking, but it'll also mean a large part of the heritage lost.
Back to top Go down
cunt_ranger

MRT in Saigon Empty
PostSubject: Re: MRT in Saigon   MRT in Saigon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:39 am

This is really long overdue... Vietnam desperately need a good MRT network to ease the over crowded traffic... I really look forward to the day when they have the north south highway like Malaysia... that will really make VN prosper... Smile

Hmmm... better go buy an apartment now in VN... sure very good value....
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

MRT in Saigon Empty
PostSubject: Re: MRT in Saigon   MRT in Saigon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:21 am

cunt_ranger wrote:
This is really long overdue... Vietnam desperately need a good MRT network to ease the over crowded traffic... I really look forward to the day when they have the north south highway like Malaysia... that will really make VN prosper... Smile

Buy apartment to house your ba xa ha kekekekekeke good idea bro.
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

MRT in Saigon Empty
PostSubject: Re: MRT in Saigon   MRT in Saigon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:23 am

Adguy wrote:
Saigon with the MRT... without the hustle and bustle of the motorbikes will not be saigon anymore.
Of course, every city has to be forward looking, but it'll also mean a large part of the heritage lost.

They should have upgrade their infrastructure long time bro. Lately, so many new cars driving along the narrow city roads. OMG.
Back to top Go down
cunt_ranger

MRT in Saigon Empty
PostSubject: Re: MRT in Saigon   MRT in Saigon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:22 pm

botarbolampar wrote:
cunt_ranger wrote:

Buy apartment to house your ba xa ha kekekekekeke good idea bro.

Hahahahahaha... I don't mind having an apartment there as long as it is affordable and can stay with my ba xa... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MRT in Saigon Empty
PostSubject: Re: MRT in Saigon   MRT in Saigon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MRT in Saigon
Page 1 of 1