HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:54 am

Hope there are no duplications. Do note that these phrases are in Southern accent.

-----------------------------------------

Do you miss me?
Em nhớ anh không

I think of you every minute
Anh nghĩ của em mỗi phút

I wish I can be beside you
Anh ước muốn anh có thể bên cạnh em

You are the only one for me
Em là chỉ có một (cho) anh

I miss your voice
Anh nhớ giọng nói (của) các em

Your smile makes my heart melt
Nụ cười (của) Các em làm tim (của) anh chảy ra.

I dream about you every night
Anh mơ về bạn mỗi đêm.

I want to hold you forever
Anh muốn giữ bạn mãi mãi

Wish you sweet dreams!
Chúc em giấc mơ đẹp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:58 am

Thanks for sharing. this is better than a tieng viet / tieng anh dictionary.

3 cheers for you bro, Cheers, Cheers, Cheers, 1 2 3 Yooooooooooooooo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:39 am

Your unending support spurs me on to do more.

Though we are currently only on 34 members, I have seen a steady increase in page views.

I'm confident that in time to come, more people will come to know, and take interest in the language.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cunt_ranger



Posts : 163
Join date : 2010-01-24
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Adguy wrote:
Your unending support spurs me on to do more.

Though we are currently only on 34 members, I have seen a steady increase in page views.

I'm confident that in time to come, more people will come to know, and take interest in the language.

Bro, this is excellent!!! Can you help me translate this: "I want to take care of you forever"

Cam on anh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:56 am

cunt_ranger wrote:


Bro, this is excellent!!! Can you help me translate this: "I want to take care of you forever"

Cam on anh!


It's 'Anh muon cham soc em mai mai'.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
long_dep_zai



Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-05-04
Age : 28
Location (Country) : Hanoi, Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Wed May 05, 2010 5:36 am

Dear Mr.Adguy! you did great job when you translate some romantic love notes into Vietnamese rather correctly but there are some little mistakes

as a vietnamese, could you please let me correct them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Wed May 05, 2010 7:12 am

long_dep_zai wrote:
Dear Mr.Adguy! you did great job when you translate some romantic love notes into Vietnamese rather correctly but there are some little mistakes

as a vietnamese, could you please let me correct them

Please do so.

In fact, I've been waiting a long time for someone to correct my work. Laughing

Then we can all learn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
long_dep_zai



Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-05-04
Age : 28
Location (Country) : Hanoi, Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Wed May 05, 2010 10:59 am

Adguy wrote:
Please do so.

In fact, I've been waiting a long time for someone to correct my work. Laughing

Then we can all learn.
Thanks Mr.Adguy!
Most of them are correct, i just want to make them more natural!

Do you miss me?-Em có nhớ anh không?

I think of you every minute-Mỗi phút anh đều nhớ đến em

I wish I can be beside you-Anh ước (rằng) có thể ở bên cạnh em

You are the only one for me-Em là duy nhất với anh("only" here means "duy nhất")

I miss your voice-Anh nhớ giọng nói của em

Your smile makes my heart melt-Nụ cười của em làm trái tim anh tan chảy ("tan chảy" sounds better than "tan ra")

I dream about you every night-Anh mơ về em hằng/mỗi đêm.

I want to hold you forever-Anh muốn ôm em mãi mãi ("anh" goes with "em";"tôi" with "bạn")


Wish you sweet dreams! chúc em có những giấc mơ đẹp!


I'm sure that when your girlfriends here those,they'll fall in love with you immediately!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botarbolampar



Posts : 480
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Sat May 08, 2010 9:15 am

long_dep_zai wrote:
Adguy wrote:
Please do so.

In fact, I've been waiting a long time for someone to correct my work. Laughing

Then we can all learn.
Thanks Mr.Adguy!
Most of them are correct, i just want to make them more natural!

Do you miss me?-Em có nhớ anh không?

I think of you every minute-Mỗi phút anh đều nhớ đến em

I wish I can be beside you-Anh ước (rằng) có thể ở bên cạnh em

You are the only one for me-Em là duy nhất với anh("only" here means "duy nhất")

I miss your voice-Anh nhớ giọng nói của em

Your smile makes my heart melt-Nụ cười của em làm trái tim anh tan chảy ("tan chảy" sounds better than "tan ra")

I dream about you every night-Anh mơ về em hằng/mỗi đêm.

I want to hold you forever-Anh muốn ôm em mãi mãi ("anh" goes with "em";"tôi" with "bạn")


Wish you sweet dreams! chúc em có những giấc mơ đẹp!


I'm sure that when your girlfriends here those,they'll fall in love with you immediately!

Thanks a million my friend. 3 cheers to you. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laura



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-09-11
Location (Country) : Laura

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:46 am

You are the only one for me-Em là duy nhất với anh("only" here means "duy nhất")

You are the only one for me-------> Anh chỉ có mình em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:11 pm

laura wrote:
You are the only one for me-Em là duy nhất với anh("only" here means "duy nhất")

You are the only one for me-------> Anh chỉ có mình em.

Cam on rat nhieu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
corryevans



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location (Country) : Newcastle, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:52 am

Really interesting!
I've take a Vietnamese course and I know that these words are for "cưa cẩm" or "tán gái"! Give us some more! Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:55 pm

corryevans wrote:
Really interesting!
I've take a Vietnamese course and I know that these words are for "cưa cẩm" or "tán gái"! Give us some more! Surprised Surprised Surprised

Whoa man, what have u been learning? Haha.

Anyway, welcome to our forum. You from down under?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldant



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-09-03
Location (Country) : goldant

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Keep it going, now I can text to my vo and impress her lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:06 am

goldant wrote:
Keep it going, now I can text to my vo and impress her lol!

Oh no, another potential xao nhieu nhieu. haha

_________________

For the latest updates on our forum, please follow us on Twitter @Learnviet_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mai4ever



Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 31
Location (Country) : Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:15 am

In flirting, I think few mistakes are ok coz it's so cute and it makes your bà xã smile. Perfect Vietnamese is not so good in flirting :">
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candynguyen



Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location (Country) : 87

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:29 am

haha
I am a girl. This part is very interesting. Very Happy
All guys here want to study vietnamese to " tán" Vietnamese girls, right?

Do you feel flirting a vietnamese girl is very dificult or not?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:53 am

Candynguyen wrote:
haha
I am a girl. This part is very interesting. Very Happy
All guys here want to study vietnamese to " tán" Vietnamese girls, right?

Do you feel flirting a vietnamese girl is very dificult or not?


No comments. haha.

Maybe you can give us some love notes from Girls to Guys Laughing

_________________

For the latest updates on our forum, please follow us on Twitter @Learnviet_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khangvoi



Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location (Country) : *:

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Cứ tán mạnh vào Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:20 pm

khangvoi wrote:
Cứ tán mạnh vào Very Happy

What does it mean?

_________________

For the latest updates on our forum, please follow us on Twitter @Learnviet_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candynguyen



Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location (Country) : 87

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:24 am

Adguy wrote:
Candynguyen wrote:
haha
I am a girl. This part is very interesting. Very Happy
All guys here want to study vietnamese to " tán" Vietnamese girls, right?

Do you feel flirting a vietnamese girl is very dificult or not?


No comments. haha.

Maybe you can give us some love notes from Girls to Guys Laughing

Do Adguy have gf is vietnamese? if u have, u need my help, i am welcome to help u tell me the problem
I have a funny idea: make a group for foreign girls love vietnamese guys. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khangvoi



Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location (Country) : *:

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:03 am

Adguy wrote:
khangvoi wrote:
Cứ tán mạnh vào Very Happy

What does it mean?

I could not find the proper word in English which have the same meaning with "tán mạnh". Maybe it mean "try to flirt".

@CandyNguyen: Good idea. I like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LearnViet_
Admin


Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location (Country) : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Candynguyen wrote:
Adguy wrote:
Candynguyen wrote:
haha
I am a girl. This part is very interesting. Very Happy
All guys here want to study vietnamese to " tán" Vietnamese girls, right?

Do you feel flirting a vietnamese girl is very dificult or not?


No comments. haha.

Maybe you can give us some love notes from Girls to Guys Laughing

Do Adguy have gf is vietnamese? if u have, u need my help, i am welcome to help u tell me the problem
I have a funny idea: make a group for foreign girls love vietnamese guys. Laughing

Please feel free to start the group.

_________________

For the latest updates on our forum, please follow us on Twitter @Learnviet_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candynguyen



Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location (Country) : 87

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:14 pm

khangvoi wrote:
Adguy wrote:
khangvoi wrote:
Cứ tán mạnh vào Very Happy

What does it mean?

I could not find the proper word in English which have the same meaning with "tán mạnh". Maybe it mean "try to flirt".

@CandyNguyen: Good idea. I like it. Very Happy

"Tán mạnh vào" it means flirt strongly. haaa

I think any guys in this forum make a topic "foreigners girls like vietnamese guys"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hong



Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-06-24
Location (Country) : yaa

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:33 am

Candynguyen wrote:
khangvoi wrote:
Adguy wrote:
khangvoi wrote:
Cứ tán mạnh vào Very Happy

What does it mean?

I could not find the proper word in English which have the same meaning with "tán mạnh". Maybe it mean "try to flirt".

@CandyNguyen: Good idea. I like it. Very Happy

"Tán mạnh vào" it means flirt strongly. haaa

I think any guys in this forum make a topic "foreigners girls like vietnamese guys"
'FOR FOREIGN GALS TO LIKE VIETNAM GUYS LESS THEY CAN UNDERSTAND WAT ABOUT VIETNAM LIKE WE GUYS DID! IF NOT WOLD BE QUITE DIFFCULT LE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)   Today at 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Part 2 - Love notes (From guys to girls)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME?
» O LOVE DIVINE BY DERROL SAWYER
» What is the Law of LOVe ?
» What is your response to Gods love today?
» Father's Love Letter to You

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: VIETNAMESE LANGUAGE LOVERS CLUB :: Vietnamese for Lovers-
Jump to: