Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Viet girls are extremely hot but...

Go down 
+7
cunt_ranger
jay84
sosltd
miua55555
botarbolampar
long_dep_zai
LearnViet_
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LearnViet_
Admin

Location (Country) : Singapore

Viet girls are extremely hot but... Empty
PostSubject: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:51 pm

THEY ARE SO WEIRD.

In the way they think, the way they act, their expectations... and everything else.

Does anyone agree with me or am I the weird one? Shocked
Back to top Go down
long_dep_zai

long_dep_zai

Location (Country) : Hanoi, Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:07 am

What's that weird?
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:20 am

long_dep_zai wrote:
What's that weird?

It's another word for 'strange'.
Back to top Go down
long_dep_zai

long_dep_zai

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:57 am

Oops sorry ! I meant What weird are they?
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:27 am

By the way................all human being are weird, one way or another.
I.M.O. it takes 2 hands to clap. Give & take man.
Nothing in this world can be 100%
Back to top Go down
miua55555

miua55555

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:31 am

Adguy, maybe you can give us some real life example(s).
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:57 am

Sample conversation...

Bx: what are you doing?
Me: I'm and work.

Bx: Have you eaten?
Me: Yes. And you?

Bx: Yes. Do you miss me?
Me: Yes. Talk to you later ok? I'm busy now.

Bx: Ok. Do you miss me?
Me: Yes. Talk to you later ok?

Bx: You don't miss me is it?
Me: I do. Very busy now. Talk later ok?

Bx: You don't love me.
Me: That's not true. Talk later please.

Bx: You don't love me anymore. My heart very pain. I wish you the best forever. We be friends ok? We can't be lovers but I will love you forever. Please take care. Bye bye!

Huh...?

Don't ask me what transpired before this because there was nothing.
Back to top Go down
miua55555

miua55555

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:32 pm

I think she love/like you sincerely... but because you keep say you're busy, which may sound like an excuse to turn her away, so she decided to let go of you before she's further hurt by this relationship.

Most of the viet gals are pretty serious in r/s. If they love you, they may be 100% true to you. If they realised the r/s won't work out, they will also be strong enough to let go of the r/s.
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Not funny if this happens every week.
Back to top Go down
miua55555

miua55555

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Every week ?!

Maybe she's getting possessive ... or just trying to be funny.

I've never met such type of girl before yet. Razz
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:14 pm

miua55555 wrote:
Every week ?!

Maybe she's getting possessive ... or just trying to be funny.

I've never met such type of girl before yet. Razz

Be thankful you haven't. I meet them all the time. Smile
Back to top Go down
long_dep_zai

long_dep_zai

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:05 am

I don't think it's weird! Any Vietnamese girl who is falling in love will do that.
She just wants to make sure that you love her too,and she would like to know that you miss her every minute just like her.Your heart belongs to her, not anybody else! That's it!

But if you don't understand her or you don't really love her, you will find that annoying!

Have fun my bro! What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:36 am

Nothing is RIGHT or WRONG.............but THINKING make it so.
Stop thinking about it and move on with your life.
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:30 am

Thank you love masters for all the advice!
Back to top Go down
sosltd

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:37 am

~~~ Post Deleted ~~~

Last edited by sosltd on Thu May 13, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:55 am

sosltd wrote:
Aren't all girls like that??

Example...

Gal: Do you love me?
Boy: Yes...
Gal: You answer so fast, you must by lying to me.
Gal: do you love me?
Boy think...
Boy: yes..
Gal: Why you need to think? You don't love me is it??

Boy Face-Palm!!!

You seemed very experience. Laughing
Back to top Go down
miua55555

miua55555

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:04 am

sosltd wrote:
Aren't all girls like that??

Example...

Gal: Do you love me?
Boy: Yes...
Gal: You answer so fast, you must by lying to me.
Gal: do you love me?
Boy think...
Boy: yes..
Gal: Why you need to think? You don't love me is it??

Boy Face-Palm!!!

Wahahaha... this is quite true, esp with local girls.
Back to top Go down
sosltd

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:32 am

~~~ Post Deleted ~~~

Last edited by sosltd on Thu May 13, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:22 am

sosltd wrote:

Been there, done that.... complete with the t-shirt and wounds to show for it... LOL...

Please wear this t-shirt during our next night out.

I would like to see how it looks like so that I can avoid it if possible. Razz

By the way, this is the 888th post in this forum. Nice number! Haha. Cheap thrill.
Back to top Go down
jay84

Location (Country) : Hello

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Quote :
Bx: You don't love me anymore. My heart very pain. I wish you the best forever. We be friends ok? We can't be lovers but I will love you forever. Please take care. Bye bye!

long time nvr come in here and i see this interesting post...

hahah familiar line that my ex ban gai used on me before ... the first stunt she pulled on me ... that time was as confused as you .. say will remember me not love haha.

sorry to pour some cold water on the below ... but must b street wise

there may be more to come during the going on if its only this time gong xi ni , you found a gal worth to marry.. I say street wise is because she may have tot of "taming" you .. but if u can take it and u really love her then i guess u have to take it .. dun think so much bout the threats.. jus rubbish.. if u wan to take control u better have the mindset of either succeed or fail. show our 男子气概 .. show that you take no nonsense on this kind of thing and make sure she dun deploy this on you again. if she canot take it leaves you or say goodbye to you forever then u should know your r/s status..

still must be careful, unless u trust your gal more than yourself . as base on my deep serious discussions with my close bros who are "experience " with gfs.. and some close gal buddys.. they do admit that there are 招数 that gals use on us guys.. surprisingly to me (not so experience rookie) i find most are commonly use 招数( old tactics and come here come there is the same) and gals will always be gals no matter where they come from.

But in the end it depends on each individual guy threshold but most importantly know Wat you wan or expect in a r/s..
Just some experience to share , another point of view.
Apologies if my writings is in conflict to bros thinking.
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:09 am

jay84 wrote:

long time nvr come in here and i see this interesting post...

hahah familiar line that my ex ban gai used on me before ... the first stunt she pulled on me ... that time was as confused as you .. say will remember me not love haha.

sorry to pour some cold water on the below ... but must b street wise

there may be more to come during the going on if its only this time gong xi ni , you found a gal worth to marry.. I say street wise is because she may have tot of "taming" you .. but if u can take it and u really love her then i guess u have to take it .. dun think so much bout the threats.. jus rubbish.. if u wan to take control u better have the mindset of either succeed or fail. show our 男子气概 .. show that you take no nonsense on this kind of thing and make sure she dun deploy this on you again. if she canot take it leaves you or say goodbye to you forever then u should know your r/s status..

still must be careful, unless u trust your gal more than yourself . as base on my deep serious discussions with my close bros who are "experience " with gfs.. and some close gal buddys.. they do admit that there are 招数 that gals use on us guys.. surprisingly to me (not so experience rookie) i find most are commonly use 招数( old tactics and come here come there is the same) and gals will always be gals no matter where they come from.

But in the end it depends on each individual guy threshold but most importantly know Wat you wan or expect in a r/s..
Just some experience to share , another point of view.
Apologies if my writings is in conflict to bros thinking.

Why you long time never come in ha? hehe.

I agree with your post.

We just have to deal with it to our own individual thresholds.

I just quarrelled with my bx yesterday because while I was talking to her on the phone, she switched on the handsfree and asked me to sing to her family. Kaoz...

I wouldn't and she said I don't love her anymore. I just ignored and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
jay84

Location (Country) : Hello

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:35 am

Quote :
I just quarrelled with my bx yesterday because while I was talking to her on the phone, she switched on the handsfree and asked me to sing to her family. Kaoz...

I wouldn't and she said I don't love her anymore. I just ignored and went to sleep.

Long time nvr come in as I was straightening out my tots LOLz, cause I found out my ban gai flirt on facebook , zoosk , etc...

Cool .. you choose the right thing to do. If you feels its ridiculous , dun do . Just show your own character for her to see , if not she think you are softies and do not respect you , thats the last thing you ever want.
Back to top Go down
cunt_ranger

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Adguy wrote:

Well done bro... tell her if she respect you, she should not embarass you!!! Viet girls are taught to respect their men and if she treats you as her man, she should uinderstand why you did what you did... I ever gave my gal a good scolding over this before... after that she woke up her idea
Back to top Go down
botarbolampar

botarbolampar

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:06 pm

It takes 2 hands to clap. In order for someone to respect you. We need to respect them too. You scratch my back, I scratch your back bro.
Back to top Go down
LearnViet_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:22 am

botarbolampar wrote:
It takes 2 hands to clap. In order for someone to respect you. We need to respect them too. You scratch my back, I scratch your back bro.

Yes bro,

Prob is, their idea of respect and ours differ greatly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viet girls are extremely hot but...   Viet girls are extremely hot but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viet girls are extremely hot but...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next